I apologize for missing my Monday time-frame for posting. I have been so busy with life, it’s not even funny,…though it is fun (Sometimes)!
This will be the final installment of this series. If you haven’t read parts 1-3, I encourage you to do so (so it will make a little more sense).
We have talked about the “Old Corn”.
We have talked about the “Wine”.
Finally we will talk about the “Oil”.
There is a filling of the Spirit on the INSIDE, represented by the NEW WINE of the Spirit in the wineskin, which you can read about in the previous post..
There is also an anointing on the OUTSIDE of the OIL of the Spirit.
- This is the anointing that sets you apart from the world;
- This is the anointing that empowers a believer to speak with boldness, authority;
- This is the anointing that empowers the believer to walk in courage and power;
- This is the anointing that empowers the believer to be an effective witness;
- This is the anointing that brings revelation of the Spirit where He promises to teach you all things and reveal things to you.
Time is short. Those who have gathered to themselves the corn, wine, and oil will be part of His rule on earth during thousand years reign.
Are you ready? With all that is going on in our country and in our world, we are on the edge of a new spiritual dynamic. As I write this post, the Supreme Court of the United States is hearing arguments on whether or not to allow same-sex marriage unilaterally across this nation.
Who among you reading this would have ever thought we would EVEN be questioning something as immoral and ungodly as this? Remember Sodom, Gomorrah, and the surrounding cities? We are calling evil good, and good evil.
The hedge of protection around this country was lifted on September 11, 2001. A warning was given to call this nation to repentance and to return to God.
We did not.
IF national repentance does not happen, history shows us time and again, judgement will come. The new spiritual dynamic I mentioned above will be to those who are, or will be, filled with that Holy Ghost Wine and baptized in that Holy Ghost Oil, who will stay moral in an immoral world.
That will bring ridicule, mocking, and persecution to the true people of God.
The question is,
- are you going to choose the religious path of the Pharisee or
- will you take a chance, stepping out in faith and taking the Bible for what it says, trying a little new wine?
What does God have for you…just around the corner?