Consider the questions below. Give each one at least a little thought.
- Is your life just the way you would like? (If not, how would you like it to be?)
- Are you happy? (What is “happy” to you? If money and time didn’t matter, what would make you happy?)
- Are you fulfilled? (If money and time didn’t matter, what would be fulfilling to you?)
- Are you living a life of purpose? (How so or why not?)
YOU COULD BE!
( I’m not asking these rhetorically, please answer them in the “comments” section…let’s talk)
Someone recently asked me how many resumes I have sent to churches. The answer is, only a couple. They were shocked! They assumed that since finishing seminary, I would have blanketed the countryside with resumes.
Not so. I only send a resume when I feel led to, and even then it is not a guarantee I will be called. That is up to the church I sent it to.
They asked if I was disappointed that I had not been called by either church. No.
- I trust the Lord.
- I trust His will.
- I trust His timing.
- I will wait on Him.
- …or at least I try 🙂
This is one of the great things about be a believer and follower of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Don’t worry about anything.
- Pray about everything.
Is this part of living the “Abundant Life”? I believe so.
Please mark the following statements as True or False:
- Jesus came that we might be depressed now but have the hope of Heaven later.
- I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
Soon, I will have a free e-book available on the EKM site (ekministries.org) entitled, “14 Days To A Transformed Life”. It will be a guide to help get you started on getting the “right” answers to the questions at the top of this post.
Stay tuned every Monday for the TAG! post and I will let you know when the e-book is available.
Please share the posts with your friends and family via the social network buttons below.
What does God have for you…just around the corner?