1. Do not love money more than God.
2. Colossians 3:23, And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
3. Know that the money He blesses us with is for a bigger purpose and not just for our stuff (He blesses to be a blessing).
4. Tithe cheerfully.
5. Be generous, do not be stingy. Sow generously, reap generously.
6. Sow into the right soil (Ask Him to lead you to where to give).
7. There is a time of plenty…to prepare us for a time of famine.
8. You must prosper where you are planted. Make the best of NOW. Joseph prospered while in prison. Ec. 9:10, Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might…
9. Ask big. God is not small. Psalms 24:1, The earth is the LORD’S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
10. Understand that it is ok to make mistakes. His grace far exceeds the heavens.
What does God have for you…just around the corner?